Greetings dear reader, surely you are wondering: why do I burp a lot and my stomach hurts? Certainly, a burp occurs when the body removes excess air from the upper digestive tract, from the esophagus to the throat.
Although a burp can help calm an upset stomach, when it occurs very often, it can be a sign that something is wrong, probably some health problem is present without realizing it.
It is time to find out why this happens, in this article I will explain the reasons and how you can do to avoid it, so pay close attention to what I am going to share below:
When food passes through the tube called the esophagus into the stomach, acids, enzymes, and bacteria break down the food into nutrients for energy.
If air is swallowed with food or if you drink a soft drink that contains bubbles, those gases that originate back up into the esophagus and the burp is caused
Belching or gas (flatulence) occurs naturally and frequently, despite this, when these are accompanied by bloating, stomach pain or abdominal distention, that is where you have to pay close attention.
However, it is possible to reduce them by adopting simple changes in the lifestyle we lead. In general, belching and stomach pain are related and can be closely associated as symptoms of a problem or disease.
Do you want to know how to Eliminate Gastritis from my life step by step? ENTER HERE
Here are some causes that can cause belching and stomach pain:
Perhaps this can be a very common problem, excess leaves nothing good and more when we abuse food without taking the necessary precautions.
By eating too much and too fast, we punish the stomach, it does not work properly and consequently, very frequent gases are produced that cause the appearance of belching, as well as stomach pain.
Food intolerance or food intolerance can cause the body not to properly assimilate its nutrients.
For example, a lactose intolerant person must refrain from consuming this type of food that contains this compound, because if he does, the production of gases will increase, causing belching and severe stomach pains.
We must be careful with the type of food that is consumed and thus avoid those that can harm us.
Consume carbonated beverages
Although certain foods can cause gas production, daily drinks such as soft drinks or soft drinks that contain amounts of gas in their components can also cause stomach pain and belching.
These types of drinks must be completely eliminated, in addition they are not good for the body, since they can also cause other types of affectations including the one mentioned above.
It is always better to replace carbonated drinks with natural and nutritious sodas, which are beneficial to the body in the end.
Swallowing a lot of fluids quickly
When ingesting liquids quickly, what is caused is that it cannot be digested as it should be, therefore, these go to the intestines, concentrating and ultimately causing pain in the abdomen.
It is well known that eating or consuming any drink must be done slowly because otherwise it can fall heavy on the stomach, and can cause stomach pain and belching.
When is it a problem?
Burping up to four times after eating a meal can become normal, despite this, when it becomes recurrent it can mean a more serious underlying problem and related to some type of disease of the gastrointestinal tract, which can cause burping a lot and comes accompanied by aches and pains.
- Your throat is burning: If you burp a lot after every meal and the burps taste like stomach acid, accompanied by burning in the chest, you may have gastroesophageal reflux.
- Stomach infections : Bacterial infections such as Helicobacter pylori, increases the acidity of the stomach and contributes to the accumulation of gases and therefore you will burp a lot.
- Bloating in the stomach: This occurs when too much air is swallowed, which usually comes with severe pain, this can occur with irritable bowel syndrome and lactose intolerance, affectations that produce a lot of belching.
- Acute rib pain: Hiatal hernia is a condition where the stomach swells into the esophagus, causing repeated belching that can be very uncomfortable. This type of hernia is necessary to treat it in time because if not it can be fatal.
How can I stop burping so much
First, you have to have a balanced diet, in this way you can avoid frequent belching and stomach pain.
To reduce belching, it is advisable to:
- Eat slowly, chewing properly.
- Avoid sodas that produce gases.
- Vegetables such as parsley, broccoli, lettuce and dairy products among others, can cause gas and belching, so you can reduce their consumption.
- Quitting smoking will help reduce the amount of burping.
- Take a walk after every meal, a little exercise can help with digestion.
Finally, we must not forget that belching can be inevitable, but you can learn to control them so that they do not cause you any discomfort than necessary.
The success of maintaining a healthy life is to change our lifestyles and food, avoiding everything that could harm us, thus preventing disorders or conditions that could harm us from appearing. If you feel that your health is affected, then visit a doctor for a more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
By the way, I invite you to continue on my blog, because the safest thing is that you will find information that will help you keep your health stable and avoid diseases. You will not regret!