In this article I want to provide you with information of interest, where I am going to explain the importance of honey in our health, as well as effective recommendations to include them in our daily diet that will help you alleviate any type of ailments that you may present.
For years now, it is well known that people have been consuming this important food to solve and alleviate different health problems, among them we can highlight stomach problems such as gastritis or gastric reflux , a condition suffered by many people in the present.
It must be understood, firstly, that honey is a food of nature that provides us with many curative, cosmetic and nutritional benefits to our health. It is used for natural treatments because it is considered a powerful anti-inflammatory, and its composition is viscous and sweet.
This wonderful food provides us with many calories, as well as vitamins and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and a great variety of amino acids. Among its functions we can highlight that it helps digestion a lot, thus facilitating our stomach in the proper assimilation of food, it also has antibacterial characteristics and facilitates the healing process.
Home Remedy for Gastritis with Honey.
Next, I am going to give you some tips and recommendations so that you know how to make the most of this effective remedy.
An easy remedy to get, you can find it in any store that distributes it, for example in the supermarkets of your preference, here you must take into account not to choose those adulterated honeys that are poor quality and mixed honeys, since you will not be able to obtain the desired results, I recommend you read the label and choose the one where “High fructose syrup” does not appear.
How to ingest honey
- It is recommended to take honey before breakfast at least 2 hours before, and at night 3 hours after you have eaten.
- Another way of consumption is by diluting the honey in warm water, here we will be offering a rapid absorption of sugars and a decrease in acidity.
- In certain cases, consuming honey immediately after each meal will stimulate the secretion of gastric juice in the stomach.
- You can prepare a Potato Juice and honey, in this part you must peel ½ raw potato, with a tablespoon of honey and a little water, and then liquefy it and obtain the right mixture. You can consume this remedy for at least a month or before until you feel some improvement in general.
- The Honey with Cinnamon mixture is also very good, and you can use it as a substitute for jam to apply it to Bread or other foods. This will reduce the gases that we may have in the digestive system.
- To treat gastric reflux, you must mix honey with apple cider vinegar and water, this is a fairly cold drink, so you must shake it very well, ensuring that the honey can dissolve properly.
- When you notice acidity, you can make an infusion of chamomile and mix it with a tablespoon of honey, here the honey should be added when it is cold and not hot. It is also very effective in treating ulcers since it reduces them and alleviates the ailments that can be caused at the moment.
Remember that the key is to attack all the causes that may cause this problem, and the best way is with natural remedies that nature itself provides us. This remedy that I just gave you is very cheap and easy to make, focus on your improvement and persevere in what you want.
The benefits that honey brings us are so many that this article is very short, but I share the essentials to inform you. It is advisable to consume honey directly when you have gastric reflux, it really helps a lot and I assure you that the pain will disappear. Always avoid irritating or spicy food as they will harm you and aggravate your situation to very delicate extremes. Do not always skip visiting your doctor for more accurate diagnoses and treatments to heal your body.