The egg is a food that is very popular in all the kitchens of the world for its high nutritional content, also when we think about having a rich healthy breakfast, the first food that comes to mind is the egg, for its exquisite flavor and the different ways to combine it with other foods.
Its excellent contributions in amino acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins make it a very complete and relevant food that can help balance your diet today. It also contains moderate sources of fat, cholesterol, and calories, contributing to good health as long as eggs are eaten in moderation.
Despite this, there are people who hesitate to incorporate them into their daily diet because they do not know if they are good or bad for treating diseases such as gastritis or other digestive conditions.
Next, I will answer this question that many people ask themselves.
Benefits of Eating Eggs for Gastritis
Believe it or not, eggs are good for treating conditions associated with the digestive system because it is a food that can help the patient to overcome this type of disease. It is always recommended to consume it in moderation and responsibly.
Next, I explain the most important benefits that eggs have with gastritis.
- Protects the Stomach: When consumed, the structure of the egg protects the mucous membrane, which produces an enveloping effect. In this way, it covers the walls of the stomach, preventing further damage.
- Increases Immunity: The egg yolk contains many important elements for a person, such as vitamins A, E, D, B12, B3, potassium, iron, calcium, selenium and other beneficial trace elements to treat this type of pathology.
- It destroys the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria: Thanks to its protein compounds such as tyrosine, glycine, threonine and lysozyme, they contribute to the elimination of this type of bacteria, which is mostly the cause of this disease.
- Accelerates Tissue Regeneration: Its high amino acid content favors the recovery and healing mechanism of pathological mucosal damage. Cooked and raw eggs help prevent the processes that cause diseases in the stomach.
- It has an effect on the nervous system: The egg has a positive effect on the nervous system, which is why it helps to eliminate stress and emotional overexcitement, which are sometimes the cause of gastritis.
It is important to include this food in your diet for gastritis, because you will get nutrients and proteins that in the end your body will thank you, you will also avoid those foods such as meats that can cause discomfort due to their high fat content.
Do you want to know how to Eliminate Gastritis from my life step by step? ENTER HERE
How to eat egg if I have gastritis?
For those who suffer from gastritis, there is a much more understandable limitation and that is not eating fried foods, in this case a fried or cooked egg because it can irritate the gastric mucosa.
Therefore, boiled eggs are the best option you have when you suffer or have stomach problems, you can combine it with other foods such as vegetables, fruits or lean meat in moderate quantities.
There are recommendations on the amount of eggs that you can consume per day or per week, that will vary for each person and body. If you eat two eggs a day and feel that you fill up with energy it is probably good for you, otherwise if you eat an egg and start to feel nauseous or burp a lot, it may not be good.
An important point, hard-boiled eggs for gastritis are soft-boiled, poached, and not just hard-boiled. You can cook them with the shell, boiling water in a pot and boil everything for no more than 3 minutes approximately.
Also another option of consuming the egg is raw on an empty stomach, a few minutes before eating a main meal, in this way you can obtain a greater nutritional value, however, if you are going to choose this option, do not look for it. the store but of domestic chickens, always trusting in their quality.
Now that you know the importance of eggs for health and especially for digestive problems, keep in mind that there are many ways to enjoy this food and you can combine them with others to achieve the results you want.
Chicken eggs, as well as quail eggs are excellent sources of highly nutritious protein for the body. There are people who prefer quail because they have 2 times more vitamins A than chicken, 3 of magnesium, more iron, vitamin B1, B2, B12 and cholesterol and calories are much lower.
If you consume raw eggs, you should wash them well, make sure they do not have any cracks in the shell and always look for them from home hens to avoid salmonella infection.
If you experience any symptoms of gastritis when you eat eggs, you may have an allergy to it and it is necessary to see a doctor to determine if there is any allergy or intolerance to eggs.